Friday 10 June 2011

sejahteraselamat! :)

anneyong!...great to be back..i'm counting de days..huhhuhh..cant wait balik semula ke sekolah!..miss my classmates so much!...hahahaa..and dun forget..Father's Day will coming up soon..hehehee..if i'm x mistaken..dis coming saturday or sunday..x sure..hehee..wateverlah..cant wait 2 surprise my daddy wit big hug!..woohoo!..daddy!..are u ready??!..hahaahahaaa..well..sempena minggu Father's day..i will update my blog wit ur one of ur favourite song,daddy....i noe me,biyak n bitim were came from a family of country side background....we taught 2 become a humble,responsible and better person in future..evendo sometimes we quiet naughty..heheehehee...still...daddy act patient to us..hahahaa..strict?..ofcozlah..hahahaaa....well....we ol ody grown up..esp me..indeed..hahahahaa....yeah..i'm still consider as a daddy's girl...(ehemm..bitim..jgn jeles..hehee)...so..daddy..i just wanna wish you a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!...MUAHX! :)