Thursday 15 September 2011

Love No Boundaries.WE'RE MALAYSIAN

Love one another eventhough we're differrent races.
Once again...Happy Malaysian Day!....we all know Malaysian right now enjoying the independence atmosphere..hahahaha!..the breeze of the wind..patriotic songs!...yeahhh!..hahahahahaa!..all races come together waving our Jalur Gemilang flag..big or small...its doesnt matter....we all enjoy it soo much..rain or shine...we don't even care..hahahahaaa!....as we see from picture above..that is me and my boyfie..hahaha!...he's wearing an orang ulu attire..except his vest of course..hahahaaa...he's only wear org ulu hat and beads.simple but unique.heheheee...he jokes at his friends...well...I'm now officially become the new member of her family..hahaha!...I'm just smiling of course.hahaha!...seriously..he looks like one of  my people from far..hahaa!..indeed!...he's Iban and I'm an orang ulu/Kayan...no matter what..we're Malaysian.that's the spirit.mixed races with ONE LOVE..that's special.