Friday 7 October 2011

WE ARE SISTERS! ♥

 WE ARE SISTERS
Anneyong!..salam 1 Malaysia once again guys!...miss you all.so long I didn't update my blog yow..huhuhuhuu....I'm just finishing my trial exam this week.studystudylikecrazy!..hohoohohhohoooo..depression,stress..ohmygod!..huhuhuhuuu..but I can handle it I can handle it..hahahaaa!....guess what???!..I was invited to join the Music Club Dinner Party!..yippie!...thanks to Cikgu Larissa for inviting me..huhuu..I love you cikgu..I'm really honour to received this invitation..heeheheheee....I'm really surprise and most of all...I'm still STUNNED AND SPEECHLESS!..how happy I am..hahahaa!....excited,nervous and yeahh....enjoy!

  
so..hurmm...it was a very2 last minute programme for me.huhuu..I'm guessing what kind of dress that I will wearing on that night... fortunately..I have my new long ballroom dress that I've bought last few weeks.the dress is kind of long........modern contemporary design..it looks like batik design..maybe just a few touch.hahaa..grey white black in colour..wooof!..I can't wait to wear it during the dinner..heheheee....makeups..hair..heels..omg!....my 2 babes,Jen and Tang Kim Hua will go to my house on that day.before the dinner begin...3pm.8/10/2011.hahahaa!....I will be their makeup artist.hahaaa...I'm thinking on what I will do for their looks for the night...I want something glamourous,sexy,pretty,sweet,gorgeous..as seems that they will feel like a beauty queen or supermodel.hahahaaa!....well..I will try my best to do their makeover.as we can see 1 picture from above....that is me and my adopted sister,JENNIFFER VICTOR...my new sulu.hahahaa!..we were like SISTERS!...if I'm not mistaken...she's my.......hahaaa!..I don't know how many my adopted sisters already yo..a lot!.....this picture we taken at e Bay changing room.hahaa!..we're not buying those dress..we just have a look and try on the dress..well..GIRLS BAHH...hahahahaa!..we take some pictures...the changing room sounds quiet a bit noisy because of us.hahahaa!....2 in 1 inside the room.LOL......who care's??..we just having fun together..forget all the problems..stress...depressions....she' happy..I'm happy too.actually..not  both of us only went to the mall...Augustine,my sister,Phoebe and Tang Kim Hua also joined us that day....hahahaa!....yeahh..that's all  I can share for now.until next time I will share the other stories.BYE.xoxo.