Wednesday 15 June 2011

depressions!!!!!...come again hit my heart!

hurmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........................................i just dun kow wat to say ody....after ive got my muet result...im soo happy!..but!...economics result..............so horrible!..damned it!....esp mikro...cikgu mikro aim me ody..how lah???...i'll just silence wen she mocked me...im soo devastated!...sad!..disappointed!...stress!...miserable!...mad!...dumped!...oh my god!..i try 2 meditade myself wit some prayers..songs...play jokes wit my geng...hohhohohhooo...i just hope my next exam ...i will get good result...thats my only hope for now..i'll cant wait to get out from dis depressions..its sucks!..i can fell de pain!..more painful den heartbroken!..omg!...okaylah...maybe dis time..im down..not my days....but..im sure..one day..i will have my own happiness.....yeahx!...i'll believe dat....huhu