Monday 6 June 2011

seowanul malhabwa! :)

selamat ari gawai gayu guru gerai nyamai!..ohhhhaaaa!..hehehee..woots!..long time ody didnt update my blog..wat i want 2 say is...happy times..cuziesss!..kecewa ckit coz leah sik dpt plg miri...huhuu..but its okay..msh juak enjoy bgan cuzie lain..to me...dis year..my gawai hol x bgtu meriah..hurmm..byk cuzies x plg oo..wuuuuaa!..mis dem alot liao....R&D..urgghh!...x sentuh langsung...pok arr...even my geng oso do de same thng...huhuhuhhhuu..and i nervous abt our pp1 exam..huhuu..how's its gonna be?..i have no idea...perkk*..boring arr...stay at home like a prison...huhuuu...i kept on eat..eat...eat....on9..on9...on9..tv..tv..tvvvv!!!!...oh dear!...damned it1..im getting chubbier..hahahahahahaaa..whateverlah....wait 4 tina ajak go jogging..i'll bet...she's still on her gawai mood..so do de ader geng...=#=!!!!......now what??!...hurhh..deres another stupid..hillarious people dat didnt know what kind of friendship!...will i trust you??!..nope!..i certainly DON'T!..y de bcoz????..cause u obviously unrespectful person dat ive ever known!.....mintak itulah..mintak inilah!...what de hell are u??!...i juz ...arhhh!...plg ku sik mok dgrlah....sebarang jak ko madah kat aku yg ko suka kat aku...weyyyy!...ko kenal sik aku????!..pernah ketemu??..HELL NO!...how come u like me but we2 x yet meet???!..sial!...dis is ridiculous...wanna be ur girlfriend????..lagilah HELL NO!...wooaats???!!!!....woooo....did u see my relationship status???!...are blind or pretend dat u didnt care???!...come onlah...u better find de ader girls lah..definitely is not me!..at all!..okay??!..fine..tq...peace*....what should i do after that???... immediately i'll blocked him..evil plan..so..better u dun mess up wit me coz u don know me really well..so BACK OFF!!!!...amoi SO HOT sik mok layan orang paloi kedak u..pok!...try my back fist if u want....dushhh*.....