Sunday 24 April 2011

sonny fallin in LOVE!

back to my love story...haiz...hahahaa..im wondering how its gonna be wen my man same schooling wit me again...aiyo!..makin sewellah saya lagi nnt..yeahx!...i noe...omg!....day by day memang nonsense jak topic come out from our mouth...ade ahh!....hahahaa...hmm..im expected dat dis year...it could be more adventurous for both of us...hahaha..im so happy to meet him...no pressure,santai jak....luks like we omos like a very best frenz dat keep fallin in love all de time..hahahaa...crazy,fun,bullying each ader...hahahaa..pity me*,,huhuu....share a lot of stories dat 1 day will not enough 4 both of us...hahahahaa....blaaaa blaa blaaaaa!!..hahahahaa...yarabii...haha..but...in de same time..im blushing!*...coz..his sexy eyes sooo....fuhh!...cair beb!..hahaha..i dun dare stand too much or so looking at him so long liao...OVERMELTED!!!....hahahaha...aku nangga matanya dgn penuh KESAKAIAN!!!..sooo becay!..hahahaa..yeahx...im lucky,meet a gud guy like him..god answer my prayer..puji tuhan...and now..im ondeway to STPM..huhh...hohoo..hardwork,commitment,wisdom n patient..i noe..god owez accompany me to achieve my goals....sonny hwaiting! XD